Born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and raised in Orlando, Dr. Hodgins’ passion is dentistry and designing smiles that change lives. Dr. Hodgins works closely with the Women in Need Foundation raising funds to benefit victims of domestic violence. He feels the most rewarding aspect of dentistry is the relationship with his guests and helping them to achieve a healthy beautiful smile. As one of the official dentists of the 2005 Mrs Globe Pageant, Dr. Hodgins understands what a beautiful smile can do for confidence! His dentistry and skill have been featured in New Beauty magazine. He is a published researcher, author and recognized speaker on topics such as cosmetic and reconstructive dentisty. Dr. Hodgins lives in Winter Park with his wife Brittany, enjoying distance running, triathlons, golfing and fishing.
- Graduate University of Virginia – Degree in Biochemistry.
- Graduate University of Florida – Dental Degree (DMD)
- Graduate LVI – Completing All Cosmetic / Restorative and Neuromuscular Coursework
- Graduate Misch International Implant Institute – Surgical, Restorative, and Advanced Bone Grafting Curriculum
- Fellow International Congress of Oral Implantology
- Certified in IV Sedation at the Montefiore Hospital, New York, NY
- International Academy of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Greater Orlando Dental Association