You might identify the best dentists in Orlando and the surrounding communities by looking at their educational background, the training they have received, their experiences, their accomplishments in the dental field, and the testimonials of their patients. By any of these measures, Dr. Zachary Hodgins of Dentists Studio in Winter Park stands out among his peers.
His education and training include:
- Degree in biochemistry from the University of Virginia
- Degree in dentistry from the University of Florida
- Post-graduate training at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (one of the best dentists training centers in the world)
- Graduate of world-renowned Misch International Implant Institute
- Intravenous sedation certification from Albert Einstein College Department of Dentistry at the Montefiore Medical Center
As one of the best dentists in the Orlando area, Dr. Hodgins has put his training to work in behalf of a wide range of patients. His extraordinary cosmetic work has been featured in New Beauty magazine; he is a published researcher and author and a recognized speaker on the subjects of cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. His exceptional skill in cosmetic dentistry has been put to the test by some of the world’s most demanding critics—the judges of the Mrs. Globe Pageant, where he has repeatedly served as the official pageant dentist.
Read the many testimonials on this site from satisfied—even thrilled—patients of Dr. Hodgins and his team. You will discover why, in your own search for the best dentists in Orlando, you should make the short drive to Dentists Studio in Winter Park.